- Follow the M8 motorway south towards Greenock.
- Merge onto M898 Erskine/Bishopton.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A/82 Crianlarich.
- Drive until you see the second entrance to the right for LUSS.
- Pass the tourist parking on the left then take the second left (facing Loch Lomond Arms Hotel).
- Carry on down road and take 1st left. The strone is the first driveway on the left.
Click HERE for Google maps location and directions from your location.
Most Popular Questions.
Can I park my car?
Yes, The Strone has parking for up to six cars on the premises
and free parking on the street outside.
What are the check in/out times?
Check in from 16.00h
Check out 11.00h
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are welcome but only by prior arrangement.
How do you charge the reservation?
At the time of booking we charge a booking fee of 10% of the overall rate.
The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Do you provide bedding and towels?
Yes, ample clean towels and bedding are provided.
The property has laundry facilities which can be used freely by our guests.
Do the website rates include tax?
Yes, all rates published on our website are final and include all taxes.
Can I bring my boat/jetski?
Watercraft can be parked on the property courtyard. All watercraft
must be pre registered before launching at Loch Lomond. Click HERE to download the registration form.
Can we arrive late/early?
It may be possible in certain circumstances to check in early
or if you are arriving late we can arrange for a late entry to the property.
Can I purchase food nearbye?
There is a small store close to the holiday home in which you can buy basic foodstuff. For larger grocery purchaces our guests can use Tesco, Asda or Waitrose online services all of which deliver to the property .